Hohm Life4 18650 3015mAh 3.6V QSP Li-NMC Battery (2 Pack)
- Pack Size: Two (2) Batteries
- Capacity: 3015mAh
- Max Charge Rate: 4.43A
- Max Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 22.1A
- Max 80oC | 3.2V cut-off: 31.5A
- Pulse | Peak: 37.1A
- Max Safe Cut-Off: 2.5V
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 Cycles (>70%), 1000 (>60%)
- Chemistry Type: QSP Li-NMC
- PDF Snapshot: Brochure
Hohm LIFE4 is designed for users that wish to feed insanely power-hungry devices without having to swap batteries every other minute. These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 3015mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22.1A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 31.5A. For EV and DC motor applications, the LIFE4 cell handles repeated 37.1A loads @ 5s on, 30s off (Pulse/Peak). All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr (See 1 Below), TID (See 2 Below), PVDL (See 3 Below), CLR (See 4 Below), mΩR (See 5 Below), and Temperature (°C). Hohm LIFE4 is built from the QSP NMC chemistry formulation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented capabilities. It is further enhanced with components from industry-leading manufacturers that give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Every Hohm Tech cell model has been tested and certified by UN38.3, EN62133, IEC62133 2nd Edition, and UL1642 accredited laboratories and testing facilities assigned by regulatory bodies. This includes MSDS, CE, ROHS, UN38.3, IEC, PSE, Specifications, and Air/Sea Transport certifications. We do not cut corners. We deliver what we promise… chart-topping performance, capacity, consistency, and safety.
- KEEP OUT of reach of children and pets.
- ALWAYS use matching set of batteries. NEVER use or mix different brand of cells to power same device.
- DO NOT expose to temperatures over 100C (212F) EVER
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected. DO NOT put in pocket. Use a protective battery case.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on every Hohm Tech cell.
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before every use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts as indicated in specification sheets (available on Hohm Tech website in the ‘Download Center’).
- HAVE space or non-conductive barrier between batteries at all times.
- LITHIUM ION batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, explosion, and battery failure if not handled and used in accordance to an application’s power requirements and/or within the battery capabilities. Read specification sheets’ cautions, warnings, and prohibitions, as well as the brochure (available in Download Center of Hohm Tech website www.hohmtech.com).